Monday, November 14, 2016

Bests from Old Navy

Old Navy has been KILLING IT this fall with all their pieces!!! My mom and I have made two major trips to Old Navy this month and we have purchased some amazing pieces. I have never really been one to shop at Old Navy because some of their past clothing items used to be kind of blah, but they've really stepped it up. I thought I would share some of my absolute favorite pieces that I've purchased, with y'all so you can hopefully pick some up while they're still in stock!


Chambray Top | It has taken me almost two years to find the perfect chambray top and this one is amazing! 

Cream Sweater | It's the softest and thickest material, also the perfect white color!

Brown Swing Top | Seriously makes my figure look so good #noshame 

White Blanket Scarf | It's so soft and warm! I took it off one day at school and wore it as a blanket in class to keep me warm, haha.

White Swing Top | I made an outfit post for this top!

Plaid Blanket Scarf | It's the same as the white blanket scarf only different colors.

Gray Top | Same comment as the brown top. They're the softest t shirt material!

Pink Sweater | Love the pop of color for fall!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for inspiring us.
    Keep it up and continue on what your doing. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!