Friday, November 11, 2016

Feeling Parisian and Missing Summer

Don't ask me why, but when I put this outfit on it reminded me of Paris. I've never been to Paris, but it just seems Parisian. I love the look of the stripe top and the green and I LOVE how my top looked tucked half in because it was such a casual and fun look.

I also think I am so in love with this outfit right now because this is something I would wear during the spring and summer, and I am really missing summer right now. I miss the baseball, I miss the warmth, I miss the freedom from school. I miss it all. I love fall, but summer is just my absolute favorite season. I'm just a summer kind of girl. 

Anyway, I've been loving this top and I've actually bought the same top but in cream with red stripes. They're so soft, so comfy, and so easy to throw on with almost anything. I HIGHLY recommend going to find this top. I'm wearing an extra small right now and that's my normal size. It's a bit on the loose, baggy side, but looks so flattering. 

I also LOVE this skirt, they're my absolute favorite style and so comfy and well made. It's a bit more pricier than normal skirts, but you're paying for amazing quality. J. Crew Factory also has so many sales and these are usually apart of them.

Top (I couldn't find the navy so I linked the white and red stripe top which is sold out in sizes. Check your local Old Navy store because they still had a ton when I went last week!) | Skirt (similar) | Shoes | Bag (Like I said with the top, check your local store for it because there were a lot when I went last week.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have the same skirt and I always have so much fun styling it!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!