lables posts

Thursday, December 1, 2016

2016 Holiday Gift Guide

And the 2016 Gift Guide is here!!! I'm thrilled to be sharing all of my gift guides with y'all! I absolutely love giving gifts and these options are all things I would consider giving to friends and family (I can't really give these exact gifts because they all read the blog!). I'll be updating throughout the month with new little gift guides so keep a watch out for updates! I'll be tweeting about when I make a new one so follow me @mylifeasalyso

Soap Dish {$20} | Mixer {$570} | Watch {$150} | Candle {$28} | Stapler {$28} | Travel Coffee Cup {$18} | Pen Set {$20} | Cake Stand {$20} | Tote Bag {$395} | Travel Jewelry Case {$48}
_____________________________________________________________
Red T Shirt {$48} | Knit Hat {$10} | Wallet {$85} | Bean Boots {$109} | Umbrella {$49} | Gloves {$85} | Charging Station {$49} 
_____________________________________________________________
Vest {$100} | Necklace {$28} | Wedges {$660} | Pink Coat {$114} | Plaid Flats {$23} | Earrings {$36} | Stripe Sweater {$35} | Plaid Scarf {$} | Poncho {$39} | Over the Knee Boots {$50} 
_____________________________________________________________
Knit Pillow {$145} | Pom Pom Blanket {$79} | Fur Pillow {$14} | Plaid Pajama Set {$37} | Pom Pom Hat {$20} | Ear Muffs {$15} 
_____________________________________________________________
Bracelet {$28} | Laptop Case {$36} | Water Bottle {$25}| Sunglass Strap {$14} | Print {$30} | Jewelry Tray {$20} | Pillow {$40}
_____________________________________________________________
Eyeshadow Trio {$3} | Clarisonic {$169} | NYX Lipglosses {$50} | Mascara {$9} | Perfume Set {$49} | Hairdryer {$195} | Nail Polish {$15} | Perfume, Lotion, Body Wash {$77} | Kylie Gloss {$15} | Eyeshadow Pallet {$54}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!