Friday, December 16, 2016

Cozy for the Holidays

I love being cozy. No, scratch that, I LOOOOVE being cozy. No joke the moment I come home I rip off my clothes I wore at school and instantly look unpresentable. I'm talking sweatpants three sizes too big and t shirts with a ton of stains on them. I call myself a fashion-esc blogger? Yes. Should I? Probably not.

Anyways, as a way to look a bit more festive and cute around the house (even though I literally have no one to impress), I thought I'd share with y'all some cute little things to wear and be comfy in.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I absolutely love getting cozy the minute I get home! Great roundup of cozy items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These items are the pure definition of cozy especially the moccasins, I love wearing those.

    I followed your blog, please follow me back at:
    themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!