Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: My Picks

In my town, we don't have a Nordstoms sadly because I LOVE everything that is online. I especially love when they have sales going on! You can save up to 50% off through January 2nd and here are some of my picks!


I've really been getting into sweaters because I've found the fit that looks best on me and I LOVE this one!

Whenever it's warmer outside I love wearing dresses and this one is perfect!

Light jackets are my favorites and I love this utility jacket!


I've been wearing my robe for a while and I'm eyeing this one for a new one.

If you live in a warmer climate you can still get away with fall colored off the shoulder tops!

This is such a cute party dress!




I love this style of turtleneck! It looks so chic!

These red Ugg Dakota Moccasins are on a great sale!







My mom has a similar Kate Spade wallet and loves hers! This one seems just as good.

2 comments:

  1. The Nordstrom sale seriously cannot be beat!! I'm kind of obsessed with everything (and my wallet isn't happy!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!