lables posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A Vest Obsession

There is really nothing I love more than a cute, good quality vest. No joke I have five. Yes, five. Obsessed much, um yeah. My vest collection has grown over the years, I didn't buy them all at once, but each new addition has helped me to create so many more cute outfits. It's amazing what a fun vest can do to a simple top. I wanted to share some cute ones I've found!


Don't forget to check out for a great sale on some of these vests! I never buy them full priced!

3 comments:

  1. love a fuzzy vest and a quilted one-super cute picks!

    happy Thursday-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIVE in my navy blue vest from Old Navy & next fall I might just have to invest in the Navy J.Crew vest!
    xoxo
    Maggie
    maggieroyce.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!