Friday, February 17, 2017

2 Years

Pic Via
Wow. 2 years. I've finally hit two years with My Life as Alyson. I remember being in my first year of blogging and wondering if I'd ever make it to this point. I dreamt of the days were I'd hit the two year mark and no joke, it came out of no where. It hit me like a truck and I realized in the middle of my APUSH class today that today was when the blog hit two. 

This post isn't going to be too extravagant because there has just been so much going on with school. The blog has just taken a backseat and the last thing I could really think about. I missed all week last week with the flu and I've had so much work to make up this week. I wish I could tell y'all that I'm coming back soon with more posts, but it's not going to happen. My posts will be very sporadic, but I'll update y'all on whats been going on when I can. 

Thank y'all so much for sticking around and being so supportive these past two years. Seriously if it wasn't for you readers I wouldn't be here writing and sharing things with y'all. I seriously consider all of y'all as my friends an I'm so happy to have built connections with all y'all!

Cheers to two years and cheers to so many more!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years of blogging! Looking forward to your next blog post, Alyson! xo

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came to your blog through Guilianna's blog! Very new to your blog but congrats on two years! Be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can totally relate to putting the blog on the back burner. I've gone through stages where I'm super engaged and on track with my post. And then LIFE hits you....aka the stress of college. Sooner or later you're able to get back on track though
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!